The 80e PCTV HD Mini Stick from Hauppauge is a compact, USB-powered TV tuner whose integrated signal booster improves reception sensitivity even if the signal isn't strong. A perfect match for super-slim laptops, the PCTV HD Mini Stick lets you enjoy TV in full-screen mode or in a scalable window while using other applications.
With the TVCenter software you can timeshift, record and program all your favorite shows. It also features the direct-to-DVD recording or scheduled recordings to your hard drive in native MPEG-2 quality or in space-saving DivX format. There's even one-click recording to hard disk or DVD.
It provides everything you need to turn your PC into a digital TV with fully functional Personal Video Recorder (PVR). You can actually view and record over-the-air HD content for free (ATSC). If you have cable TV (ClearQAM) at home, you can get the best out of it and receive the available digital HD channels on your PC, at no additional cost.
The PCTV HD mini Stick includes a USB 2.0 powered TV tuner with integrated infrared (IR) receiver and a mini-remote control.
- Ultra-compact HDTV tuner stick with super-strong reception
- Watch free HDTV on your PC - no service fees
- Supports both digital over-the-air TV (ATSC) and unencrypted digital cable TV (ClearQAM)
- Includes mini-remote control and high-gain telescopic antenna
- Turns your PC into a PVR with TimeShifting: pause, rewind TV
- Automatically record shows to your hard drive in MPEG-1, MPEG-2 or DivX4 formats, or direct-to-DVD
- Compatible with Windows Media Center (Windows Vista Home Premium or Ultimate; remote kit offered separately)
- New built-in slide-cap to protect the USB connector
- New integrated signal booster improves sensitivity for over-the-air HDTV reception