The HD10 Underwater Housing for Panasonic AG-HPX250 from Equinox is a durable polyvinyl carbonate waterproof housing for your Panasonic AG-HPX250 handheld camcorder. It enables you to safely shoot underwater with your camcorder to a depth of 200' (60 m). The housing has near-neutral buoyancy at approximately 33' (10 m). The closer you are to your subject, the better your underwater video will be. The use of a wide-angle lens allows this to happen. By eliminating as much water as possible between you and your subject, you will increase contrast and improve color. Wide-angle lenses for this housing are optional, not included, as are internal color correction filters. External filters are not available.
The BRS / Ballast Release System serves a dual purpose: Easy travel and fast transport to the surface, should you run into trouble during your underwater video adventure. Simply pull on the quick release pin on one of the wings and the wing and ballast / handle both release; the housing now becomes positive in buoyancy and shoots to the surface.
- Constructed from durable polyvinyl carbonate
- Depth rating: 200' (60 m)
- Near-neutral buoyancy at approximately 33' (10 m)
- Manual controls: Power on / off, Record start / stop, Zoom-Wide / Telephoto, White Balance, Auto Focus, Auto / Manual focus Switch and ND Filter
- 2.5" Color LCD monitor with rechargeable battery and charger
- EO waterproof bulk head for video out (to surface)
- BRS / Ballast Release System serves dual purpose: Easy travel and transport to surface: Simply pull on quick release pin on one of the wings and wing and ballast/handle release, housing becomes positive and shoots to surface
- Fits Panasonic AG-HPX250 handheld camcorder