The black CC-HD1/DC Quick-Draw Camera Case - Director's Cut ("DC") from Porta Brace is an all-in-one design that makes using your video rig easier. This case is designed to be a repository for your gear as well as a handy place to work out of - whether on location or out of the trunk of your car. It's well-named the "Quick Draw" since it gives you rapid access to all your gear that is neatly stored inside in a very organized fashion.
With work space for a mountain of gear, this case offers excellent protection and features that set it apart from similar cases. Let's start with its tough 1000-denier Cordura material accented with deer skin, antique brass zippers and rings, plus an anti-skid material both inside and out as well as the "slip-not" bottom that also contains additional padding to help while the bag is out on location. Its walls are flared which will greatly assist you when storing your matte boxes.
The gear itself is held safely inside its rigid plastic frame. Even the camera's viewfinder has its own protective covering. The back of the case is expandable to accommodate the bulk of unexpected additions. The Quick Draw is carried around by its heavy-duty suede shoulder strap or leather handle. The external storage pockets are spacious and either touch fastened or secured by a quick-release buckle.
The case comes with a white balance card to save you time when shooting as well as Porta Brace's exclusive, removable LI-GLW Case Interior Illumination Strip that will make finding equipment easier when the bag is opened in low light. Proudly made in the USA, the Quick Draw offers security and space for the get-around shooter who needs a lightweight 8 lb (3.6 kg) professional case for shooting or storage.
- Anti-skid material on base (inside and out)
- Dirt and skid resistant "slip-not" bottom panel for superior impact cushioning
- Expandable back
- Flared-wall design for matte boxes
- Heavy-Duty suede shoulder strap
- Heavy-gauge aluminum viewfinder protection
- Increased interior padding and cushioning
- Internal plastic frame
- Large pockets
- Leather handle and shoulder strap included
- Light strip pocket included for working at night
- Lightweight alternative materials
- No-charge illumination and reflective logos
- Padded viewfinder protection
- Redesigned viewfinder guard for extra protection
- Removable lid for easy access
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 60.0"(152.4 cm)