Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum Visual Effects Suite is a comprehensive software package for creating effects-heavy independent productions from the comfort of your own home office. You can edit HD video (HDV, AVCHD, MP4, etc.) or, if you feel like venturing out into new "depths," stereoscopic 3D footage from those newly affordable dual-lens models.
The software includes dozens of pre-built stunning visual effects, hundreds of royalty-free soundtracks, and over a thousand sound effects. Audio editing, including in 5.1 surround, is a strength of the suite. You can add fantastical elements like shockwaves and 3D particles to your footage, and composite your green-screen material against new backgrounds. Or add realistic effects like gunfire, light, and shadows; color-grade your footage; and add professional-looking titles.
All the software elements – Vegas Movie Studio HD 11 Platinum for editing, HitFilm Standard for effects, and DVD Architect Studio for disc authoring – are built to be drag-and-drop, so you can pick up the suite's operation intuitively. With just a little effort you'll be importing, editing, and exporting 3D video, and creating your own sci-fi, action, or fantasy masterpiece.
- Vegas Movie Studio HD 11 Platinum
- Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software has the power, features, and advanced tools needed to edit video in nearly any format, including high definition and stereoscopic 3D. It includes hundreds of built-in video and audio effects as well as integrated tools for text animation, video stabilization, and color correction. With this software and your creative spark, there are no limits to what you can produce
- HitFilm Standard
- HitFilm Standard, developed by UK-based effects experts at FXhome Ltd., transforms your movies with advanced 2D and 3D compositing, extensive film-look filters, and over 40 visual effects. Create explosions, shockwaves, and fire with drag-and-drop particle effects. Add 3D gunfire to bring action sequences to life, and replace green-screen backgrounds using advanced compositing features. HitFilm Standard – perfect for beginning filmmakers and first-time effects editors
- Capture & Organize
- Import video directly from popular stereoscopic 3D, AVCHD, MP4, and DVD camcorders. Search, sort, and view media
- Stunning Lighting Effects
- Stylize your movies with spectacular lighting and color grading. Precisely match the lighting of a live action shot or use the automatic shadow casting to add an extra layer of realism to your film
- Edit & Enhance
- Create movies and slideshows with effects, transitions, titles, and credits. Make changes on the fly and see the results in real time
- Exciting Particle Generation
- Add 3D smoke, fire, explosions, and shockwaves to your movies. The realistic effects are easy to use and will have your audience convinced that they're authentic
- Stereoscopic 3D Editing
- Grab your 3D glasses! New tools make stereoscopic 3D projects easy. Import, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media
- Effortless Compositing
- Easily remove green screen from difficult source video. Use effects like spill removal and light wrap to make your shots appear more realistic
- DVD Architect Studio 5
- Now available on DVD and Blu-ray Disc: your own captivating home movies, multimedia photo albums, and music compilations. Quickly create professional-looking DVDs in full-screen or widescreen format with menus, titles, special features, and music. Burning discs in DVD Architect Studio software is fast and easy. With built-in support for a wide variety of formats, including BD-R, BD-RE, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, and DVD+R DL, you can quickly create a disc that suits your needs