The black carbon fiber Lens Skin for the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G AF-S ED Lens from Lens Skins provides your lens hood and lens barrel area around the distance scale with a super-thin (1mm) 3M UV vinyl coating that guards your lens against incidental scratches and bumps. It is custom-cut to match your lens hood and is easy to install and just as easy to remove. Once removed, no residue will remain. Nor will your lens suffer any damage to its finish, plastic pieces or moving parts. Once applied, which is generally accomplished within 10 minutes, you'll still maintain full access to all the functions, windows and buttons on your lens.
The kit comes with three hood pieces, seven body pieces, two lens caps and a rear lens cap. It is also available in various styles and designs to suit your taste and shooting style.
- Engineered to withstand wear and tear and protect your lenses from scratches and minor dings
- The typical Lens Skins takes about 10-15 minutes to install
- Custom-cut to match your particular lens
- Will not harm your lens's original paint, powder coating, plastic, or moving parts
- Full access is maintained to all moving parts, windows and features of your lens
- Available in various styles and designs to suit your taste and shooting style