The MFC-9325CW Wireless Color All-in-One Laser Printer from Brother combines a fast 19 pages/minute print and copy speed with high-quality color scanning and faxing in a compact unit that fits in any environment. The printer uses a 4-cartridge toner system so you can keep print costs low by only replacing the color that runs out. Additionally, the printer has grayscale and black only modes so you don't waste color toner.
The 35-sheet ADF lets you easily scan and copy multipage one-sided documents in 1 easy step. Simply place the document into the feeder for hassle free copying and scanning. Thanks to the printer's Ethernet port, it's easy to share the printer with the other computers on your network - there's no need to buy a printer for each computer.
The machine's built-in fax modem lets you send faxes either from the machine itself or from the computer. The 33.6 Kbps modem allows you to send and receive faxes in both black and white as well as in color. The built-in memory can store up to 500 pages so you won't have to worry about running out of paper. The built-in phonebook makes it easy to send faxes to individuals or groups in 1 easy step.
The MFC-9325cw features multiple connectivity options designed to help you print with ease. Besides the standard USB connection, the printer has both an Ethernet port as well as Wi-Fi connectivity so you can share the printer over your local network. Additionally, the printer
- Print / copy up to 19 ppm in color or black
- Up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution
- Wireless 802.11b/g, Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
- Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper and a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes
- 33.6K bps fax modem with storage for up to 500 pages
- USB Direct Interface to print from or scan to your USB flash memory drive† or print from your PictBridge-enabled camera
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder
- High-quality color scanning up to 19200 x 19200 dpi interpolated resolution