The DVT - 27 Video Tripod with Fluid Head from Dracast combines a fluid video head with a 75mm bowl leveler and a 2-stage aluminum tripod that brings performance and lightweight portability together in one comprehensive package.
This compact system provides the support and smooth fluid action demanded by today's videographers. The easy to use bowl leveler allows you to achieve a level camera on uneven surfaces and lets you maintain a level pan wherever the action goes. Weighing in at a total of 10.8 pounds the DVT - 27 is a perfect choice for outstanding performance without sacrificing portability.
- Fluid Damping System
- The head utilizes a true fluid damping system for extremely smooth shooting throughout the 360° pan range
- Pan Tilt Controls
- The head features a fixed counter balance system with a -60° positive locking leg knob for fast, accurate setup. The head also offers two rosettes that allow you to select which side the pan handle is attached to or add a second handle
- Easy Leveling
- The DVT - 27 features a 75mm bowl leveling system making it fast and easy to level the tripod. You simply use the built-in bubble level to position the ball with the horizon
- With a dual strut upper and mid level design and aluminum construction, the DVT - 27 provides both stable and lightweight performance
- A soft nylon carrying case with hand and shoulder strap is included