The D-Link DCS3710 HD Day & Night Network Camera (WDR) excels at 24-hour outdoor surveillance and simplifies building a cost-effective IP surveillance system without additional accessories. Once connected to your network, the camera seamlessly delivers high-quality live video over the Internet. The featured 1/3" megapixel WDR Progressive Scan CMOS and a 2.8-12 mm DC auto iris lens help capture video in both dark and light environments.
Well, it doesn’t end there! The DCS3710 HD Day & Night Network Camera (WDR) is also capable of capturing subjects shot against a backlight. As the network camera comes with a removable IR-cut filter for day/night functionality, it ensures good video clarity during day or night. With support for 3GPP Mobile Surveillance, you can watch a live video feed from your compatible Internet-ready mobile device.
Apart from this, the IP surveillance solution features D-ViewCam software that allows you to manage up to 32 network cameras, set e-mail alert notifications, set recording schedules, and trigger motion detection to record directly to your hard drive. This software can also be used to upload your business floor plan, and create a realistic layout of where your cameras are located, thereby simplifying the management process.
Powered directly from a PoE Ethernet switch, the DCS-3710 can be placed anywhere, even high on walls and covert locations. It supports simultaneous streaming of MPEG-4 and MJPEG video and offers high-quality bandwidth-efficient compression formats. The network camera houses an SD card slot for local storage that helps you store video data for up to 3 days. Furthermore, this HD day and night network camera has an RS-485 interface for pan/tilt functionality and 12 V interface for an optional LED illuminator.
- High Resolution Surveillance
- A 1/3" megapixel WDR Progressive Scan CMOS and a 2.8-12 mm DC auto iris lens to capture video in both dark and light environments
- Up to 30 frames per second
- Day / Night Operation
- Infrared Cut Removable (ICR) Filter can be manually applied via the web GUI or set to automatically adjust as per lighting conditions
- Captures crisp color images during the daytime and grayscale images in low-light
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Technology ensures image clarity and sharpness in strong backlight
- Multiple Video Streaming
- Supports simultaneous streaming of MPEG-4 and MJPEG video to deliver bandwidth-efficient compression formats
- Allows you to view feed by subscribing to a multicast IP address on the network via multicast MPEG-4 streaming
- Flexible Connectivity
- Features input and output ports for connectivity to external devices such as IR sensors, switch, and alarm relays
- RS-485 interface enhances pan/tilt functionality, while 12 V interface offers power for an optional LED illuminator
- D-ViewCam Software
- For efficiently managing up to 32 cameras at once and adjust image size and quality
- Allows you to customize recording schedules, notify events, and upload a customized floor plan
- Storage of Video Data
- SD card slot for storing up to 3 days of video data
- Built-in Samba client can record directly on any NAS (Network Attached Storage) device
- Videos can also be recorded to a Network Video Recorder (NVR), such as the D-Link DNS-722-4 or DNS-726-4 NVR
- Complete Surveillance System
- Connect the camera to I/O sensors and alarms and set up the system for security
- Send automated e-mail notifications for unusual events
- Easy Installation with Wired PoE Access
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3af PoE specification
- Camera is powered directly from a PoE Ethernet switch, so it can be placed in a variety of locations