The Microbeam 128 LED On Camera Video Light (5600K, Flood, Sony Battery Plate) from Flolight is a perfect solution for on camera lighting that is lightweight, very bright, and compatible with existing Sony NP mount camera batteries.
Weighing in at 1 pound the 128 LED is extremely portable and ideal for handheld or static camera applications. It features an easy dimming knob for quick adjustments from 100 - 0%, and with a rugged anodized aluminum housing and the ability to last for hours on a standard Li-Ion battery the 128 is the new best friend of run and gun shooters.
- 100-0% Dimming
- Dimming knob allows adjustments from 100 - 0%
- Low Power Consumption
- Draws approximately 10% less power than traditional hot lights, and operates for hours on a standard Li-Ion Sony NP camera battery
- Color Filters
- Every 128 LED comes with a full color filter pack that even includes a 3200K filter
- Power Options
- The 128 LED can be powered with an included AC power supply or a Sony NP mount camera battery 1
- Small, On Camera design
- The compact 4.7 x 2.7 x 1.5" on camera light features a rugged anodized aluminum housing, and is a great size for portability without sacrificing performance