The Vitek VT-HD2x8RT 10-channel Hybrid DVR with DVD Writer (4 TB) takes the lead in CCTV video recording with its innovative hybrid technology, which enables simultaneous HD recording (on 2 channels) as well as full D1 resolutions (8 channels).
With the Quadplex operation, you can simultaneously record, play back, network, and back up video footage. Watermarking authenticates the recorded videos, thus thwarting any attempts to tamper or replicate footage. You can leave the DVR to record continuously, or manually configure it to record when it detects motion. Keeping track of high-risk areas during peak hours is simplified with the DVR's scheduled recording mode, which can be programmed to record at a specific time or date.
The DVR supports PTZ cameras via the RS485 port. You can back up or archive data via the network, USB ports, ODD, or an external HDD. Thanks to DDNS support, setting up a remote connection is quick and easy. With a built-in web server, the DVR allows browser-based video management including remote viewing, backup, and PTZ controls.
- Records real-time footage at HD (1080p / 720p) and full D1 resolutions, simultaneously
- 2 Channels for HD resolution and 8 channels for D1 resolution
- H.264 compression technology allows for high-quality images at low data rates
- Simultaneously record, play back, network, and back up video footage
- Storage capacity of 4 TB
- For authentication purposes
- Prevents recorded videos from being copied and tampered
- Supports continuous, schedule, motion, sensor, and manual
PTZ camera Support
- PTZ cameras are supported via the RS485 port
- Searches for recordings by timeline, event, archive, log, or specific time
- Back up or archive your videos through USB devices, the built-in DVD writer, an external HDD, or via network
- Built-in web server and client software for browser-based video management including live, search, backup, and PTZ operations
- Compatible with IOS (iPhone) and Android running 3G smartphones for remote surveillance and controlling of the DVR
Free DDNS service
- Helps in setting up fast and secure remote connection
- Lossless video transmission over coaxial cable
Connection and Control
- Simple plug and play, point-to-point connection from camera to DVR
- Can be controlled via an IR remote control, mouse (option), or a keyboard controller