The Microbeam 256 LED On Camera Video Light (3200K, Flood, Sony Battery Plate) from Flolight is a perfect solution for on camera lighting that is lightweight, very bright, and compatible with any Sony NP 7.2 volt battery that has a 6500 or greater mAh.
Weighing in at 1.9 pounds, the Microbeam 256 is extremely portable and ideal for handheld or static camera applications. It features an easy dimming knob for quick 100 - 0% adjustments. The housing is rugged anodized aluminum.
- 100-0% Dimming
- Dimming knob allows adjustments from 100 - 0%.
- Low Power Consumption
- Draws approximately 10% less power than traditional hot lights, and operates for hours on any Sony NP 7.2 volt battery that has a 6500 or greater mAh (sold separately).
- Power Options
- The Microbeam 256 can be powered with a direct DC power supply, an AC adapter, or by any Sony NP 7.2 volt battery that has a 6500 or greater mAh. The AC adapter and battery are sold separately.
- Color Filters
- Every Microbeam 256 comes with a full color filter pack that even includes a 5600K filter.
- Portable On Camera design
- The light features a rugged anodized aluminum housing, weighs less than 2 pounds, and is a great size for portability without sacrificing performance.