The Swann In-Wall Fire Rated Extension Cable (100') integrates a co-axial (RG59) and DC power in one roll, allowing you to conveniently extend the range of your camera’s power and video signals by 100' (30 m). FT4/CMR and UL certified, it can withstand fire and be used in in-wall installations.
An improved double shielding and weather insulation within the cables reduces signal loss and allows you to use this extension cable under harsh conditions.
- Extends the range of your camera's power and video signals by 100' (30 m)
- FT4/CMR and UL certified
- Siamese cable featuring co-axial (RG59) and DC power connectors with a female to female BNC adapter
- Withstands fire and can be used in in-wall installations
- Double shielded and weather resistant to withstand harsh conditions
- Reduces signal loss while running your CCTV footages with better shielding and insulation
- Sturdy metal connectors offer tight and secure locking