The Swann Advanced Day/Night Security Camera is an entry-level security camera with a ¼” Super CMOS image sensor and 6 mm, 37° lens that delivers quality imagery at resolutions up to 400 TV lines (TVL). The 37° lens focuses on a particular area, making this camera perfect to monitor long, narrow spaces such as hallways, corridors, doorways, staircases, or even a smaller room.
Minimum illumination of 0 lux makes the camera suitable for surveillance in low-light conditions. The camera is equipped with 30 IR LEDs that have a lifespan of approximately 10,000 hours, and provide a viewing range of 32' (10 m). Additionally, an IR cut filter enhances color reproduction in different light conditions.
Thanks to the weather resistant and ABS plastic construction, you can use the Advanced Day/Night Security Camera indoors or outdoors for uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations.
- ¼” Super CMOS image sensor that delivers high quality imagery at resolutions up to 400 TVL
- Automatically switches between color and black/white mode according to changes in ambient lightning
- A viewing angle of 37° allows the camera to focus on specific areas
- Day/Night Functionality
- Night vision range of 32' (10 m) in zero illumination (0 Lux)
- Automatic gain control and backlight compensation adjust the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- BNC to RCA adapter to connect your camera to any TV or DVR for instant viewing
- Weather Proof Camera Construction
- ABS plastic construction
- Easy Mounting
- Ceiling or wall mountable