The Swann SW351-KCH PIR Motion Alarm solves your covert monitoring needs in almost any indoor location. This wireless security alarm is equipped with a built-in PIR (passive infra red) movement sensor, which detects intruders from up to 23’ (7 m). Additionally, a 110 deg (horizontal) and 70 deg (vertical) detection range covers maximum ground.
You can configure the unit to sound an intense 110dB+ siren (alarm mode) or simply chime (alert mode). When the sensor detects motion whilst in the alarm mode, there is a 30 second delay before the alarm goes off.
The PIR motion alarm unit runs on 3AAA batteries (not included) eliminating the need for power cables. Using a multidirectional mounting bracket, the alarm unit can be easily installed to a wall or ceiling.
- Suitable for home, business or as a part of a larger security solution with other alarm units
- Built-in PIR movement sensor employs passive infrared technology to detect an intruder at a distance of up to up to 23' (7 m)
- 110 deg (horizontal) / 70 deg (vertical) detection range
- 4-digit passcode protection
- Dual alert sound selection - chime Mode (alert) and 110dB+ alarm mode (siren)
- Triggers a powerful (110dB+) siren at full volume
- 45 sec arming delay once the passcode is assigned to the unit that is indicated by a flashing LED
- Runs on 3AAA batteries eliminating the need for power cables
- Slow flashing front LED indicates low battery
- Can be mounted on a wall or ceiling using the multidirectional mounting bracket