The Swann Anti-Flood Alarm keeps you abreast of any water spillage or damage in your home or business. This unit has a sensor on a water resistant cable, which detects increase in conductivity when in contact with water. You can configure the alarm to sound an intense 110 dB+ siren the moment the sensor touches any liquid.
Suggested mounting positions for the alarm are basements or underneath floorboards, so that you are notified before your premises flood. A peel-and-stick installation method makes placing this alarm anywhere a possibility.
The alarm unit runs on 2 AAA batteries (not included) eliminating the need for power cables.
- Omni-directional sensor triggers a powerful (110 dB+) siren at full volume
- Weather Resistant Design
- Suitable for indoor use (laundry rooms, under cabinet plumbing, hot water tanks, and air conditioners)
- Can be used at all temperature ranges
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries eliminating the need for power cables
- Battery testing button for low battery indication
- LED battery status indicator
- Can be easily mounted to the wall or ceiling with double-sided adhesive