The Swann SWHOM-ALARMP PIR Motion Light Alarm solves your covert monitoring needs in almost any indoor location. This wireless security alarm is equipped with a built-in PIR (passive infra red) movement sensor, which detects intruders within a 100’ (30 m) range. Additionally, a 100° horizontal detection range covers a fairly wide area.
You can configure the unit to sound an intense 110 dB+ siren and turn the lights on when motion is detected. Additionally, you could use the light only mode (also activated by motion) when you don’t need an alarm to sound off. The PIR motion alarm unit runs on 4 AA batteries (not included), eliminating the need for power cables. Using a mounting bracket, the alarm unit can be easily installed to a wall or ceiling and controlled by a remote control within a 100’ (30 m) range.
Note! The remote control is the only way to arm the unit in alarm mode.
- Suitable for home, business or as a part of a larger security solution with other alarm units
- Built-in PIR movement sensor employs passive infrared technology to detect an intruder at a distance of up to 100’ (30 m)
- 100° horizontal detection range
- Triggers a powerful (110dB+) siren at full volume and turns the light on
- A choice of 3 different modes - alarm (alarm and light), light (for light only) or off
- Runs on 4 AAA batteries (not included) eliminating the need for power cables
- Remote control requires 1 x 23 A battery (included)
- Slow flashing front LED indicates low battery
- Can be mounted on a wall or ceiling using the mounting bracket
- Has to be controlled via remote control with 100’ (30 m) range to activate and deactivate the alarm and light
- Suitable for indoor use in rooms, entry points, lobbies, offices, reception areas, garages, barns, sheds, etc.