The Swann InspectionCam USB Camera is especially designed for monitoring in exceptionally tight and inaccessible spots. Owing its versatility to a unique, slender, and long-necked design, inspection of drainage lines or checking the underside of your car for problems is highly simplified. The InspectionCam proves its worth by delivering live video at 640x480 pixels VGA resolution videos at 30 fps. This unit can be connected to your laptop or PC via a 6" (900 mm) long USB cable.
Low-light areas are no problem for the InspectionCam with its 4 infrared LEDs, which enable visibility in dark areas at a short range. The handle has a still photo button that allows you to capture snapshots and a magnet attachment accessory that lets you fish out small metal objects that you might have accidentally dropped. A waterproofed construction adds further flexibility, allowing you to completely submerge the camera underwater. This unit can be used to look inside heating and AC ducts, walls, under floors, attics, gutters, and roof eves for mold and water damage.
Flexible Digital Inspection Camera
- Allows detailed inspection of tight and inaccessible areas with a 43" (1.11 m) long neck that is only 0.5" (12 mm) thick
- Suitable for home and professional environments like wiring inspections in buildings, checking for pests, and in automotive repair shops
High Quality Videos
- Provides live videos at VGA (640 x 480 pixels) resolution and 30 fps on your laptop or PC via 36" (900 mm) long USB cable
- Snapshots are recorded at the push of a button; images are automatically saved on your PC, and can also be mailed as per your convenience
- 4 IR LEDs for short range visibility in the dark
Magnetic Attachment Device
- For fishing out small metal objects from gutters or drains
- Can be used in damp, wet, or submerged places like pipes and toilets