The Audix MB8450HC MicroBoom Carbon Fiber Boom System features the M1250B-HC hi-output condenser microphone capsule. Together the system is a sleek, unobtrusive overhead microphone and integrated boom for choir capturing, orchestral recordings, theater, presentations, ensemble vocal capturing and more. The boom measures 84" (213cm) in length and is made of durable, lightweight carbon fiber.
The boom will easily mount onto any microphone stand and allows for total control over the angle, rotation, and position of the carbon fiber rod. The microphone capsule is positioned onto a flexible metal gooseneck that allows for even further flexibility and placement. There is a mini-XLR connector at the base, and an internally shielded cable is impervious to noise caused by RF interference. A 25' (7.62m) cable is included.
- Lightweight, rigid
- Portable, easy to position
- Clean, elegant appearance
- Interchangeable capsule design (accepts Micro Series)
- Exceptional sound quality
- No external power adapter needed
- Attaches to any mic stand
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Ensemble vocal
- Orchestral zone miking
- Location recording
- Conference room