The Tiltpod Mini Magnet Camera Support for Compact Digital Cameras gives you a new and improved way to take nice, sharp pictures with your compact digital camera. The Tiltpod provides a small (2 x 1.5 x 0.4"/5.08 x 3.81 x 1.01 cm), lightweight (0.25 oz/7.08 g) base that's carried on the included camera wrist strap and has an internal high-strength magnet. A tiny stainless steel rounded pivot point attaches to the bottom of the camera. When the pivot point is placed in contact with the base, the magnet holds the camera steady, but the camera can still be tilted or swiveled to the desired position.
The small base has a grippy bottom so that it can be placed on an inclined surface and still hold the camera solidly. Instead of carrying a tripod, you carry nothing but a tiny platform that stays right on the wrist strap so that it's always available for long exposure shots, self-portraits, and low-light photos.
- Amazingly small and versatile, stays attached to the camera's wrist strap (included).
- Perfect for taking sharp low-light shots, self-timer group photos, and stable video.
- Stainless steel micro positioning pivot for maximum range of motion and precision control--magnetic base has a grippy surface that works on inclined surfaces, wood, rocks, you name it. It can be quickly attached and removed from the camera.
- Works with most compact cameras and Flipcam video recorders.
- Not compatible with interchangeable lens cameras, like full-size DSLR's, micro 4/3, or Sony NEX cameras.