The AKGWMS 40 Mini Instrumental Wireless Instrument System is a UHF wireless instrument system that is small portable, easy to set up and straightforward to operate. The WMS 40 Mini Instrumental Wireless Instrument System features the SR 40 mini receiver, PT 40 bodypack transmitter and MKG L instrument cable for guitars, keyboards and more. The bodypack transmitter features a mini XLR output and operates for 30 hours on just a single AA battery. The transmitter also features an On/Off and Mute switch.
The SR 40 receiver features a miniature design and a 1/4" audio output. There are 3 LEDs indicating On/Off and RF status. Operation is fairly straightforward, simply connect the SR 40 to a PA amplifier input, power the PT 40 transmitter and SR 40 receiver and you're ready for wireless performances, band rehearsals and more.
- Up to 30 hours of operation with one single AA battery
- Receiver power supply operates on any AC voltage from 110 to 240 VAC and includes EU, UK, and US adapters
- Easy to set up, plug-&-play operation
- Gain control on pocket transmitter
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics
- Low battery indicator
- Smallest and lightest bodypack transmitter in its class