The Voice Technologies VT702 Subminiature Microphone features audio-fidelity characteristics that are intended for capturing vocals and speech, stage performances, presentations, and broadcast applications. The microphone consists of a subminiature capsule and a detachable 3.93' (1.2m) cable. The capsule may be placed on the left or right side of the adjustable head band.
- Subminiature profile for low visibility on clothing or in hair
- Microphone may be positioned to left or right side
- Head size changeable and adjustable
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Detachable cable terminated with a Sennheiser Lemo 3-pin connection
- Wide frequency and high sensitivity response