The Voice Technologies VT710 Aerobic Headset is a rugged, moisture resistant headset microphone well suited for aerobics instruction, vigorous stage performances, field reporting and use in noisy surroundings. The microphone features a sensitive, supercardioid capsule that rejects noise and audio at the off axis sections, and is mounted on a flexible boom for perfect positioning. Both the capsule and boom are sealed for protection against moisture and dust. The headband is form fitting, lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Flexible 4mm diameter boom
- Sealed to protect against moisture and dust
- Detachable cable terminated with a Lectrosonics Servo-Bias TA5F connection
- Wide frequency and high sensitivity response