The Panasonic PT-LW25HU Portable Projector has network capability built right in so you can monitor and control a group of projectors over your LAN. You can monitor conditions like power status, lamp status, signal condition, lamp-use time and so on with the multi projector monitoring and control software. You can even have projectors email you alerts when a lamp burns out or there has been a power problem.
Beyond its impressive network capabilities the PT-LW25HU is an impressive projector in its own right. It can accept all the major world video standards for video input and it's compatible with 720p and 1080i high definition TV.
It's also capable of displaying closed captioning modes, which are useful not just for the hearing impaired but for aiding people who are learning English as a second language. CC also comes in handy in noisy environments like trade shows.
With 2500 lumens of brightness and a 3000:1 contrast ratio the PT-LW25HU is capable of projecting crisp, vivid images even when the room isn't totally dark, as when your audience needs enough light to take notes. Finally, with projecting power, high contrast ratio and network capabilities this projector is ideal for the educational and corporate markets.
- Convenient Functions for a Variety of Applications
1W speaker enables audio playback directly from the projector
Presentation support/control tools such as presentation timer, freeze function, and digital zoom
Colorboard and blackboard modes adjust the colors to provide high quality projection possible in rooms that don't have a screen
Direct power off right after use
Effective theft prevention with the startup logo
Projector identification system for remote control allocation of up to six projectors
Built-in closed caption decoder
- Superb Functions in a Lightweight Body
Up to 2500 lumens of brightness in a compact body, weighing 6.6 lb. (3kg)
High contrast ratio up to 3000:1 with variable iris for sharp images
A maximum 4000 hours lamp replacement cycle and 4000 hours air filter replacement cycle
Quiet 29 dB (eco) design does not interrupt meetings or classes
Low standby power consumption of 0.47W (standby mode: eco)
- Portable and Flexible
- Easy operation and excellent mobility make them ideal for classrooms, board rooms, and other portable uses
- Real Time Keystone Correction
- Real time keystone correction will automatically square the image during setup while colorboard and blackboard preset picture modes adjust colors to provide high quality projection in the absence of a screen
- Remote monitoring and operation over a Local Area Network (LAN) with Panasonic's Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software