Vienna MIR PRO from the Vienna Symphonic Library is a multi-impulse response convolution reverb engine, as well as a holistic mixing solution with a pioneering graphical user interface. Plus, it also functions as a stereo or multi-channel output stage. Vienna MIR PRO affords an amazing 11,000 impulse responses from four halls in the famous Vienna Konzerthaus, plus its grand foyer. There are also RoomPacks available (sold separately), which offer numerous impulse responses from recording studios, sound stages and churches.
Vienna MIR PRO is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Its direct connection with Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 (required) allows for a seamless integration with any audio production environment. It's possible to route each audio signal into the mixing solution, process it, and deliver it in stereo or in various surround sound formats on up to eight output channels. Vienna MIR PRO combines composition, orchestration and mixing into a single workflow. Working this way lets you combine specific instrument tones and directional frequency profiles with wall reflection information. Then, you can assemble your orchestra of virtual musicians dynamically in a specific place and space.
Another highlight of Vienna MIR PRO is its unique multi-parameter Control Icon, which replaces virtual faders and pan pots with a more exact positioning tool. You can function more like a conductor and less like an engineer - placing each instrument where you want on your virtual stage, changing its volume and stereo width. You can even rotate instruments within a fluid three-dimensional environment. With so many features and flexible options, Vienna MIR PRO offers reverb from multiple sources, in multiple directions and multiple formats - to stereo or even up to eight channels of output.
- Windows and Mac OS X compatibility
- Comes with a staggering 11,000 impulse responses from four halls in the famous Vienna Konzerthaus, plus its grand foyer
- Direct integration with most modern DAWs via Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 (required)
- LAN capability
- Full latency compensation
- Works with any commonly used sampling frequency up to 192kHz
- Audio inputs
- Automation of user-defined parameters
- MIDI remote control of user-defined parameters
- Direct and/or stem outputs
- AUX sends for individual instruments and input signals
- Enhanced possibilities for defining the format and for the handling of the virtual main microphone(s), including the option for using a secondary microphone in most rooms
- MIRacle plug-in with direct access to a tailor-made algorithmic global reverb for "sweetening"
- Optimized RAM usage of Vienna MIR PRO itself
- Speed and performance optimizations, GUI enhancements and streamlined work-flow
- Graphical user interface depicting 3D renderings of the selected room (venue maps) with scroll wheel zooming
- Intuitive multi-parameter Control Icon for quick interaction with instruments and visual feedback, as well as direct access to the connected VSTi instrument
- Microphone Position Offset allowing for movement of virtual microphones in the room
- GUI options such as Instrument Grouping, Hide Icon and Instrument Focus
- Room EQ and Master EQ
- Pre-listening feature before selecting a room
- Character Presets (such as Air, Silk, Bite, Distant and Warm) for quick timbral changes, available for most Vienna Instruments
- Adjustable Room Tone (natural noise floor)
- 3rd Party VSTi hosting
- Reverb length can be changed individually for each microphone position
- Learn All/Optimize All for Vienna Instruments
- Master Tune for Vienna Instruments