The Gemini CDJ-700 Professional Media Player is a cost effective and versatile multi-format audio player for professional mobile / touring DJs, serious enthusiasts and nightclub DJ booths alike. The CDJ-700 is designed to accommodate the gamut of digital audio formats, with support for portable USB devices, SD-cards and a slot-in CD player. Load libraries of MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF audio files in seconds and incorporate them into your DJ sets with ease.
The CDJ-700 features a full-color 3.5" TFT touch screen that allows for easy navigation through audio files, programming parameters, effects and more. Its 8" touch sensitive jog wheel delivers three modes including Search / Pitch, Bend / Scratch Effect with Slip Mode and Reverse. The wheel's resistance may also be adjusted to provide the perfect feel.
Six internal effects include Filter, Flanger, Echo, Wah, Trance and Bubble, each with wet/dry control. Seamless looping with reloop and loop adjust provide tight loop points for smooth transitions and unlimited remixing possibilities. In addition to all this the CDJ-700 is also a fully functional MIDI controller and sound card for DJ software. Control any of the popular DJ software titles and route audio signal right through the CDJ-700 without an external sound card.
- Fast loading slot-in CD-ROM compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs, MP3-CDs
- USB input for flash drive, plus SD card slot (SDHC compatible up to 32GB)
- Full-color 3.5" TFT touchscreen with contrast adjustment and comprehensive waveform display
- 8" touch-sensitive jog wheel with LCD display and resistance control
- Three selectable jog modes: Search / Pitch Bend / Scratch Effect with Slip Mode and Reverse
- PC/Mac Audio I/O interface (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- MIDI capability for use as a software controller
- Stereo RCA outputs and S/PDIF digital audio outputs
- Six DSP-powered effects: Filter, Flanger, Echo, Wah, Trance and Bubble with wet-dry control
- Three programmable Hot Cues for instant playback points
- BPM functions including auto (sync), manual (tap) and BPM lock
- Variable pitch control with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats
- Seamless Loop with Reloop and Loop Adjust
- Frame accurate search with buttons or jog wheel
- Start/Stop time jog mode adjustment
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory