Made to match up with the A2L power pack, the Broncolor MobiLED Flash Head has a 1,600W/s rating and a unique 30W LED modeling lamp which outputs the equivalent of 100W of tungsten light but at a perfect 5,500K. The head features temperature activated fan cooling to increase the life of the flash tube and modeling light.
By purchasing the optional Continuous Light Adapter, multi-tasking photographers can take advantage of the A2L's Continuous Video Light Mode to use the modeling light on its own for video productions. The head's innovative design allows you to reverse its protective cap and use it as an umbrella reflector. A built in Broncolor bayonet mount enables use of the comprehensive array of Broncolor light shapers and accessories. The MobiLED is compatible with both the A2L and A2R with the modeling light and all orher Bron packs without the LED modeling light functioning.
- LED Modeling Light, Innovative Design
- The head's 30W LED modeling light corresponds approximately to a 100W halogen lamp and is unique on the market in this form. The LED technology promises a longer service life as well as energy conservation for mobile applications. Also the color temperature of 5,500 K (daylight) opens up completely new horizons for the production of video sequences.
- Optional Continuous Light Adapter
- With the combination of MobiLED lamp, Mobil A2L charger, and the optional continuous light adapter, it is possible to use the modeling light independently of the power pack. Just the solution to fulfill the increased demands of the customers.
- Additional Features
- Corresponding output characteristics of flash tube and modeling light
- Equipped with 1,600W/s flash tube - plug-in flash tube and protecting glass (with mechanical safety device)
- Protective cap can be used as standard and umbrella reflector
- Quick release bracket
- Automatic locking mechanism of the light shaper (rotatable 360°)
- Integrated pan/tilt head with locking lever for one-hand operation
- Integrated umbrella holder
- Cooling fan and thermal protection
- MobiLED works on all other power packs than Mobil A2R/A2L (without modeling light)