The Tote Vision LCD-3200PVM 32" Public View Monitor is a professional monitor designed for surveillance applications. The built-in camera provides simple operation for relaying video transmissions. The LCD can also be used in any public environment where constant visual monitoring is necessary.
Designed specifically for security applications, the LCD-3200PVM is equipped with a WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) camera pointing in the direction the monitor faces. The 1/3" pixel-based imager adjusts for lighting conditions by pixel, thus ensuring the best image under difficult lighting conditions and allowing for installation in brightly lit entrances.
Lastly, in addition to a wireless remote control and worldwide voltage, the LCD-3200PVM comes with 2 integrated speakers and a built-in removable desk stand.
- Built-in wide dynamic range camera provides clear display in all lighting conditions
- Wide viewing angle (89/89/89/89) helps see monitor from a variety of angles
- Boasts a widescreen (16:9) native aspect ratio
- Provides stereo speakers with surround sound
- Built-in removable desk stand
- Built-in IR remote control and RS-232 control
- Includes BNC output from camera for recording
- Standard 3.6 lens included
- Ceiling mount bracket included for 1.5" NPT pipe