The RFvenue RF Spotlight Antenna is a flat 19" PVC floor pad antenna used to significantly increase coverage of your UHF wireless microphone system or IEM system operating within the 470 - 698 MHz band. The antenna connects via standard TNC cable and its flat design easily hides underneath carpeting, ontop of podiums, underneath trade show booths and more. Use with a typical 10mW output transmitter results in up to 75' of coverage. Wider coverage is possible with higher powered transmitters and few obstructions.
- Patent-Pending 19" diameter, 1/4" thick tough PVC floor pad
- Designed for nearfield, limited range use, in congested RF environments
- Perfect for conference rooms, lecture spaces, tradeshow exhibit areas, location sound,
- worship sanctuaries other close range applications
- Increases desired signal quality, decreases unwanted signals outside range
- Tailored for 470-698MHz UHF, microphones, IEMs
- Connects to any professional brand wireless via simple coaxial cable