The nVIDIA Quadro 6000 SDI I/O Professional Graphics Board from PNY Technologies offers 6 GB of GDDR5 graphics memory, 448 nVIDIA CUDA parallel processing cores and Fermi architecture. You can multi-stream uncompressed video streams directly to GPU memory for effects processing and an integrated graphics-to-video solution enables 2D or 3D effects to be composited in real-time with 2K, HD and SD video.
The Quadro 6000 offers ECC memory and fast double precision to ensure the accuracy and fidelity of your work, while the Quadro SDI Capture card delivers the fully integrated GPU-based solution for capture of SD, HD and 3G SDI video footage, in real-time, directly to GPU memory and supports all SMPTE standard formats.
You can preview the results of 3D compositing, editing, and color grading in real-time on high definition broadcast monitors. The 8, 10, or 12 bit SDI generated from programmable graphics enables a direct connection to broadcast monitors, switchers, take decks, or SDI projectors.
- Next-Generation nVIDIA CUDA Architecture
- Breakthrough nVIDIA CUDA parallel computing architecture, code named Fermi, tightly integrates advanced visualization and computing features delivering performance that greatly accelerates professional workflows.
- nVIDIA Parallel DataCache
- Supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive exceptional throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics and texture filtering.
- 6 GB of GDDR5 Memory with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
- Industry's first GPU with 6 GB of memory and memory bandwidth of 144 GB/s for display of large models and complex scenes, as well as computation of massive datasets.
- Fast 64-Bit Floating Point Precision
- The double precision floating point performance enables accurate results on mission-critical applications, including computer-aided design, finite element analysis to computational fluid dynamics.
- Error Correcting Code Memory
- Meets strict requirements for mission critical applications with uncompromised computing accuracy and reliability for workstations. Offers protection of data in memory to enhance application data integrity.
- nVIDIA GigaThread Engine
- Provides up to 10x faster context switching compared to previous generation architectures, concurrent kernel execution and improved thread block scheduling.
- Dual Copy Engines
- Enables the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between the GPU and host, accelerating techniques such as ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.
- nVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
- Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
- Fast 3D Texture Transfer
- Fast transfer and manipulation of 3D textures resulting in more interactive visualization of large volumetric datasets.
- Hardware 3D Window Clipping
- Hardware accelerated clip regions (data transfer mechanism between a window and the frame buffer) improve overall graphics performance by increasing transfer speed between color buffer and frame buffer.
- Unified Driver Architecture
- The nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new solution because all Quadro products work with the same driver software.
- Ultra-Quiet Design
- Acoustics lower than 40 db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
- Captures Uncompressed 8, 10, or 12 Bit SDI Formats
- Enables on-air broadcast, video production and post-production professionals to capture live video, uncompressed 8, 10, 12 bit SDI directly to graphics memory in 3G, 2K, SD or HD resolutions.
- Captures up to 4 SDI Sources Directly to GPU Memory
- Enables direct transfer of video to graphics memory.
- Uncompressed 8, 10, or 12 Bit SDI Output
- Enables on-air broadcast, video production and post-production professionals to composite and output live video and graphics to true, uncompressed 12-bit SDI in 2K, SD or HD resolutions and allows direct connection to a broadcast monitor, switcher, tape deck or SDI projector.
- Ancillary Data Support
- Support for ancillary data channel (for audio, time code, etc.) is available through an nVIDIA API. Support for the introduction of ancillary data into the outgoing SDI video is also supported. This ancillary data can include up to 16 channels of embedded 24-bit digital audio as defined by SMPTE 272M and SMPTE 299M as well as timecode.
- 2D Video Pass Through Compositing
- 2D Video Compositing enables incoming video to be passed through and alpha composited, luma keyed or chroma keyed with the Quadro rendered graphics image on the outgoing SDI video.
- Genlock (House Synchronization)
- One genlock (Standard BNC) connector (digital or analog) provides connectivity to a video sync source for SMPTE standard (digital, black burst, tri-level) synchronization. Expanded cross sync functionality permits an incoming house signal to synchronize a much larger number of video output signal formats.
- Full-Scene Anti-aliasing
- Up to 64X FSAA dramatically reduces visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
- GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
- Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generates finely detailed geometry, for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing
- The ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
- nVIDIA High Precision High Dynamic Range Technology
- Sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing and blending. Enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual effects processing.
- High-Quality Display Connectors
- It attaches to ultra-high-resolution digital panels producing phenomenal photorealistic image quality from a range of display connectors. The Quadro 6000 GPU simultaneously supports two active display channels including DVI-I dual link and DisplayPort at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz. It includes a DVI to VGA adapter that supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 at 85 Hz. HDMI 1.3a compliant displays can be driven with a 3rd party adapter (must be purchased separately) at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz.
- 30-Bit Color Fidelity
- 30-bit color fidelity (10-bits per color) enables billions rather than millions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
- nVIDIA 3D Vision Pro Stereoscopic Solution
- Advanced active shutter glasses deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. RF technology enables a range of environments ranging from collaborative work spaces to theaters. 3D Vision Pro solution sold separately.
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
- OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo offers professional applications the capability of a smooth and immersive 3D stereo experience.
- Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization
- Enables robust control of stereo effect through a dedicated 3-pin mini-din connection between the graphics card and 3D stereo hardware.
- Programming the CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
- It supports general purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA is accelerating techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing and computation fluid dynamics.
- Cg Programming
- Programmable GPU leverages Cg's high-level, open-standard shading language to enable the creation and integration of real-time photorealistic effects into 3D models, scenes and designs.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support
- You can take advantage of all the new and compelling features included with Windows 7, delivering unprecedented application performance, advanced visual realism and premium reliability with superior application compatibility on mobile and desktop workstations.
- Shader Model 5.0 Programmability
- Infinite length vertex programs and dynamic flow control remove the previous limits on OpenGL and DirectX shader programs, delivering sophisticated effects never before imagined.
- nVIDIA Graphics API Extensions
- nVIDIA provides a set of extensions to standard graphics APIs for Linux and Windows, that enables applications to take maximum advantage of state-of-the-art GPU capabilities.
- nVIDIA Application Acceleration Engines Support
- It has supercharged application performance and capabilities with highly optimized software modules, including SceniX, OptiX and CompleX for advanced creative and investigative possibilities.
- nVIDIA Mosaic Mode Technology
- nVIDIA Mosaic Mode enables transparent scaling of any application across up to 8 display channels, while delivering full performance.
- nVIDIA NVIEW Multi-Display Technology
- NVIEW advanced display software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.