The HD 229 On-Ear Stereo Headphones (White) from Sennheiser provide high-quality sound in a lightweight and comfortable mid-sized design. The headphones have low-impedance dynamic drivers to provide high-quality sound with a wide frequency response, ideal for use with portable media devices. The drivers also deliver an enhanced bass response for excellent low frequency impact. The closed-back design provides a controlled sonic environment and helps to block out ambient noise.
Soft on-ear cushions provide lasting comfort and help to reduce background noise. This also lets you listen at lower volume levels without reducing perceived loudness. The adjustable, padded headband fits virtually any head size for a snug and comfortable fit. The single-sided cable provides plenty of slack and resists tangles. The standard 3.5mm stereo plug offers compatibility with MP3 players, CD players, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and more. The headphones also have a fold-flat design for convenient storage and portability.
- The lightweight mid-sized construction provides convenient portability, and has a fold-flat design for storage
- The dynamic drivers provide high-quality sound with a wide frequency response and enhanced bass. The low-impedance design is perfect for use with portable media players
- The closed-back earcups provide a controlled acoustic environment and help to reduce ambient noise
- The soft on-ear cushions provide a comfortable fit and block out unwanted environmental noise
- The padded headband adjusts to fit virtually any head size
- The single-sided cable resists tangles and provides an ideal amount of slack for use with pocket-sized devices
- The standard 3.5mm stereo mini plug provides wide compatibility with MP3 players, CD players, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and more