The Maglite XL100 LED Flashlight (Red) is designed to fit your needs with a tailcap switch, a bright LED with 103 Lumen output, and the durability that Maglite is known for.
The XL100's beam can be adjusted from a spot to a flood light and is powered by 3 AAA batteries that last up to 201 hours on the lowest setting. Engineered with a sleek, compact design and constructed out of an anodized aluminum alloy The XL100 is corrosion resistant, impact resistant, and weather resistant.
The flashlight is equipped with Maglite's Advanced Flashlight User Interface and a dimmable, strobe, Nite Lite, signal, and SOS mode. It also utilizes a push-button tailcap switch with a lockout feature to prevent accidental illumination. With this many features wrapped up into the compact design you can be sure the XL100 will shed some light on whatever situation you find yourself in.
- 5 Selectable Modes
- Normal Mode: Basic On-Off with adjustable brightness
- Strobe Mode: Adjustable strobe rate
- Nite Lite Mode: Automatically dims to a low setting
- Signal Mode: User initiated signal on-off
- SOS Mode: Signals international Morse code SOS
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries producing 5 - 201 hours of burn time 1
- Beam can be adjusted from a spot to a flood light, with a maximum spot range of 485' / 148 M
- Engineered with a sleek, compact form factor and anodized aluminum alloy construction that is corrosion resistant, impact resistant, and weather resistant
- Push-button tail cap switch with lockout feature to prevent accidental illumination