Designed for Windows and Linux based desktop PC's, the RocketU 1022A/RocketU Dual USB 3.0 - PCIExpress 2.0 helps you upgrade your PC. Optimized for external SSD and hard drive configurations, the RocketU 1022A is fully backwards compatible with every generation of external USB drives and enclosures, and can be installed into any free PCIe slot.
- Quickly and Easily Upgrade your PC with True SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Storage
Add SuperSpeed 5Gb/s USB 3.0 storage to any PCI-E compatible PC. RocketU Dual-Port HBA's support USB drives of any generation, and can be easily installed into any free PCI-Express Gen 2.0/Gen 1.0 x1, x4, x8 or x16 slot. Driver support is readily available for all major Microsoft Operating Systems including 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 2008 and Vista. xHCI complaint RocketU HBA's are natively supported by current Linux distributions.
The RocketU 1022A is an ideal, low-cost upgrade for any Windows or Linux PC's, and is well suited for portable storage devices, external backup solutions, and SSD's.
- Support All Generations of USB Hard Drives, SSD's and Enclosures
- RocketU HBA's will automatically recognize any external USB hard disk or SSD's that are pre-configured or already contain user data, and are fully compatible with USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 hard drives, SSD's, RAID enclosures and docking bays.
- HighPoint RocketU 1022A/RocketU Dual USB 3.0 - PCI‐Express 2.0
- USB 3.0's Super‐Speed interface represents the next revolution in I/O interconnectivity standards. The 5Gb/s throughput is 10 times faster than USB 2.0, and delivers the bandwidth required by today's fastest external drives.
- HighPoint RocketU 1022A/RocketU Dual USB 3.0
- The RocketU 1022A/RocketU Dual USB 3.0 is an external, 2‐port Super‐Speed USB 3.0 PCI‐Express 2.0 x1 host storage controller. It delivers class‐leading 5Gb/s transfer bandwidth, and is optimized for external SSD and hard drive configurations.