The Bosch WZ16 Integrated IR Bullet Camera is designed for 24/7 surveillance applications, thanks to its 1/3” SuperHAD CCD day/night sensor and varifocal lens (3.8 to 9.5mm). A high resolution of 520 TVL (both color and B&W) makes for clear images even under variable lighting conditions.
The WZ16 Bullet Camera can record footage even at night (0 lux) as it integrates 18 IR LEDs that offer night vision up to 66’ (20 m) for round-the-clock surveillance.
A 90° pan and 50° tilt bracket facilitates quick mounting of this bullet camera indoors or outdoors. A sunshield included with the camera protects the lens from bright sunlight and an IP67 rating certifies that this camera is resistant to harsh climatic conditions.
- 1/3" SuperHAD CCD day/night sensor and varifocal lens (3.8 to 9.5mm)
- 520 TVL color and B&W resolution
- Night vision range up to 66' (20 m) with the help of 18 integrated IR LEDs
- Camera package includes a pan/tilt bracket and a sunshield for protecting the lens from bright sunlight
- Mechanical filter technology minimizes IR bleed and focus shift for clear images in daylight and enhanced IR sensitivity at night
- IP67 certification for dust and water resistance (up to 1 m)
- Rugged aluminum construction and plug-and-play functionality makes the camera suitable for both indoor/outdoor applications
- Anodized silver finish
- Ideal for 24/7 surveillance applications