The Bosch WZ18 Integrated IR Bullet Camera is a discreet video surveillance solution, designed for use in any outdoor environment. This camera allows you to capture clear and crisp images at a horizontal resolution up to 540 TVL with 2.8-12mm auto-iris varifocal lens. A CCD sensor coupled with mechanical filter technology employed by the WZ18 provides vivid daytime color reproduction, while 18 built-in IR LEDs allow you to see up to 66' (20 m) in complete darkness.
This sturdy, IP66-rated bullet camera has an enclosure made of robust anodized aluminum to ensure optimal performance even in harsh weather. This unit ships with a 360° pan and 90° tilt mounting bracket and a sunshield that protects it from direct sun.
- Round-the-clock surveillance even in extreme outdoor environments
- Digital signal processing for high-quality images
- 1/3" SuperHAD CCD sensor and mechanical filter technology combined with a 2.8-12mm auto-iris varifocal lens
- External toolless adjustment of zoom, focus, and auto-iris
- 18 integrated IR LEDs offers evenly distributed night vision up to 66' (20 m)
- Photocell-controlled operation delivers high-performance in the night by ensuring accurate video and LED switching
- IR-cut filter helps eliminate IR bleed and focus shift in the daytime to produce detailed color video
- IP66-rated, water-resistant robust aluminum enclosure ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations
- Includes a bracket that offers 360° pan and 90° tilt