The Sigma 19mm f/2.8 EX DN Lens for Micro 4/3 Format is a wide angle, fixed focal length lens designed specifically for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras. This 19mm lens is equivalent to a 38mm lens in 35mm format and provides a 59.3° angle of view.
Featuring a newly developed linear AF motor, this lens is ideal for use with video and still photography. The linear motor helps to guide the lens elements directly without the need for gears or other noisy mechanical parts, providing quiet and accurate focusing.
An aspherical lens design across 3 glass elements provides correction for distortion, field curvature, and color aberration while Sigma's super multi-layer coating helps to reduce ghosting and flare. With a minimum focusing distance of 7.9" / 20.1cm, there is a lot of room for selective focus and creative depth of field applications; featuring an attractive bokeh due to the rounded 7 blade diaphragm. Sharp and high contrast results are available throughout the aperture range, even with the wide f/2.8 opening.
- Wide angle lens, designed specifically for mirrorless cameras.
- Aspherical lens design provides correction for image distortion, field curvature, and color aberration.
- Multi-layer coating reduces ghosting and flare and provides greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Rounded 7 blade diaphragm produces an attractive out of focus quality.
- Equally sharp results are available from minimum to maximum aperture.
- Linear AF motor directly guides lens elements for quick, quiet auto focusing; ideal for use with video recording.