The Manfrotto Neoprene Adapter with Black Pro Strap from Camdapter provides a strong and functional hand strap system that can be used with a camera, neck strap and tripod - all at the same time. This Adapter is recommended for cameras that do not have a rubber base around the tripod thread and that fit all cameras and tripod heads that use the Manfrotto 3157N camera plate (200PL in Europe) or the RC2-type QR adapters. The Adapter is manufactured from rugged black anodized aluminum and contains an anti-slip, cloth-finished neoprene insert that adds an important anti-twist feature to the system. Once attached, the plate stays put and won't slip around like various camera flash brackets that skew and that you always find yourself readjusting.
The Adapter plate screws into your tripod socket and has a 1/4-20 tripod thread on the bottom so you'll always be able to attach your camera to a tripod without removing the strap - a real benefit when the shot calls for added stability or a slow shutter speed. The Adapter also has double strap lugs that permit you to use the Pro Strap as well as a neck strap. This assures a double layer of protection against any possible slippage. The Adapter is extremely lightweight at 1.8 oz (51 g) even with all its pins and screws.
The Pro Strap is made from top grain leather and is soft and comfortable. It fits into your camera easily and stays in place once you've easily adjusted it to your hand. It's bolstered by heavy-duty nylon thread and is made from one continuous piece of rugged 3/8" nylon webbing. For added safety, it has a built-in slip lock.
The Camdapter comes with a two-year warranty against manufacturer's defects and may be the answer to the age old problem of a strap system that has the flexibility to hold your camera and neck strap while leaving you the ability to attach your tripod to the system.
Note! On small bodied cameras use of this adapter may block your battery door, including Canon Rebel XT, XTi, T1i, T2i and Olympus E-510. Does not properly fit Dyna Tran ATH-918 head
- The Manfrotto Adapter is specifically recommended for cameras without a rubber base around the tripod thread; fits all cameras and tripod heads that use the Manfrotto 3157N camera plate (200PL in Europe) or the RC2-type QR adapters - On small bodied cameras use of this adapter may block your battery door, including Canon Rebel XT, XTi, T1i, T2i and Olympus E-510. Does not properly fit Dyna Tran ATH-918 head
- Double strap lugs allow attachment of both a Camdapter Hand Strap and a neck strap
- A cloth finished neoprene rubber insert provides a secure grip on the camera
- Provides convenient, full time access to battery compartment
- Pro Strap
- Thick, soft, top grain leather
- Easily adjustable to your hand
- Stitched with heavy-duty nylon thread
- One continuous piece of 3/8" nylon webbing
- Heavy-duty nylon slip lock
- Manfrotto Neoprene Adapter Compatibility
30D, 40D, 50D, 5D II, 60D, 7D (also recommended if using battery grip)
Maxxum 5D, 7D
M-System, V-Lux 2, V-Lux 3, S-System
D40, D40x, D50, D60, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100, D7000
E30, E330, Evolt E400, E410, E420, E450, E500, E510, E520, E600
G2, G3, G10, GH2
K5, K7, K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-X, K2000 (K-M)
GX1, GX-10, GX-20, NX5, NX10
A33, A35, A55, A65, A290, A380, A390, A500, A550