The Arca Adapter from Camdapter provides a strong and functional hand strap system that can be used with a camera, neck strap and tripod - all at the same time. It is best used with cameras that contain a rubber base around the tripod thread and fits all Arca Swiss QR and RRS (Really Right Stuff) Clamps. The Adapter is manufactured from rugged black anodized aluminum. Once attached, the plate stays put and won't slip around like various camera flash brackets that skew and that you always find yourself readjusting.
The Adapter Plate attaches to the tripod socket of your camera and has a 1/4-20 tripod thread on the bottom so you'll always be able to attach your camera to a tripod without removing the strap - a real benefit when the shot calls for added stability or a slow shutter speed. The Adapter also has double strap lugs that permit you to use the Pro Strap as well as a neck strap. This assures a double layer of protection against any possible slippage. One of the main features of the Adapter is that at no time will it block access to either the battery or media card compartments - another time saver during a shoot. The Adapter is extremely lightweight at 1.9 oz (54 g) even with all its pins and screws.
- The Arca adapter fits all Arca Swiss QR Clamps, including RRS (Really Right Stuff) Lever Clamps; recommended for cameras with a rubber base around the tripod thread
- Allows the use of a Hand Strap on virtually any camera without an optional grip
- Double strap lugs allow attachment of both a Camdapter Hand Strap and a neck strap
- Provides convenient, full time access to battery compartment
- Arca Adapter Compatibility
D1*all, D2*all, D3*all, D3, D700, D300, D300S, D200 (also recommended if using battery grip)