The black SlingStrap from Camdapter is made from 1.25" (3.2 cm) nylon webbing, D-loops and metal hardware and built for everyday use. The adjustability is from 47 to 59". It keeps your camera on your hip, sling-style, in shooting position with the lens facing down. It features dual mounting camera points that attach to the 1/4-20 tripod socket of your camera using the included Allen wrench. Unlike many traditional shoulder pads, the strap has a non-slip leather pad that is always locked in place.
The strap connects to your camera via strong D-loops that attach to your camera's lug or the optional Camdapter Camera Adapter. Even if you wear a coat, The SlingStrap will function well, keeping your camera at your side, ready for use. The SlingStrap is easy to remove when you want to use your tripod since it uses M.A.S.H. hooks (Metal All-Purpose Snap Hook) that are stainless steel, won't snag, don't have a spring or pin to break and contain a great range of motion. All metal hardware is covered so you don't have to worry about the strap rubbing against the camera and wearing out the finish. It also comes with a Pro Strap Adapter Ring and is compatible with Camdapter's wide variety of Camera Adapter Plates.
- Based on the design of modern rifle slings
- Camera is always ready at your hip
- Lens faces downward and in shooting position
- Shoulder pad locks in place unlike other straps; no slippage
- M.A.S.H. clips on the Sling (Metal All-Purpose Snap Hook) provide more reliability since they don't snag and have less on them to break than more traditional couplings