Doug Jensen's Interview Kit contains a collection of his favorite lighting gear that stresses creativity over expense. At the core of the kit are the Lowel Tota-light and Pro-lights and a wide assortment of accessories such as a Photoflex 16 x 22" softbox with grid, stands, reflectors, a boom stand, 12x12" Variety Filter Pack and the Vortex Media Lighting DVD that ties the whole package together.
Doug Jensen, the owner of Vortex Media, is a producer, director, cameraman and editor with many years of video production and post-production experience and a very long list of credits to his name. Jensen combines his extensive production experience with his demonstration skills to bring a wide-ranging, real-world perspective to his independent DVD workshops and live seminars.
For complete details on the items included in the kit please click on the links below:
This Kit Includes:
- Lowel Tota-Light Tungsten Flood Light (120-240VAC)
- 2 x Lowel ViP Pro-Light (120VAC/12VDC)
- Lowel Snoot for Pro and i-Light
- Photoflex Small SilverDome nxt (17 x 21 x 13")
- Photoflex Nylon Fabric Grid for Small (16 x 22") Softbox
- Impact Speed Ring for Lowel Tota-light
- 2 x Avenger Light Stand (Black, 10.8')
- 2 x Avenger Light Stand (Black, 7.8')
- Manfrotto 420NSB Convertible Boom Stand - 12.8' (4m)
- Impact EMD Lamp (750W, 120V)
- Impact 5-in-1 Collapsible Circular Reflector Disc - 42"
- Avenger RH353 Reflector Holder with Mini Grip Head
- 2 x Impact D1000 1,000W AC Dimmer Control (110-120V)
- Pro Gel Variety Filter Pack 12 x 12" (30 x 30 cm)
- Impact Grip Head for Lights and Accessories - 2.5" Diameter (Chrome)
- Vortex Media DVD Video: How to Setup, Light and Shoot Great Looking Interviews
- Lowel Complete Four Leaf Barndoor Set for Pro, i-Light
- Vortex Media WarmCards 3.0 Junior White Balance Reference System
- 2 x Sylvania / Osram GCA (250W/120V) Lamp
- General Brand Clothes Pins