This Digital Juice C-Stand Adapter Kit (2 Pack) is a perfect way to unlock the potential of your DJ Slyder Dolly. Each adapter is essentially a quick release ball head with a 5/8" receiver for the C-stand's stud. Simply screw the QR plates into the Slyder Dolly's pre-tapped holes and slide it onto the adapters. You'll be immediately aware of the manifold possibilities for creative tracking shots. You can vary the height of the stands and bank the Slyder Dolly by tilting each adapter independently. You can even flip the whole dolly vertically or horizontally for dramatic overhead shots.
- More Flexible Shots When the Slyder Dolly Can Be Tilted or Set at an Angle
- The C-Stand Adapter Kit allows for a wider variety of angles on your tracking shots and more flexible adjustment of your setup when using the Slyder Dolly. This means your shooting platform is more versatile and can handle more complex shots.
- Quicker and Easier Setup and Knockdown of the Slyder Dolly
- The quick release wedge plate on the top of the adapter can be easily attached to the underside of the Slyder Dolly and left in place for quick and easy placement of the Slyder Dolly on your C-stands with adapters attached to them.
- Sturdy Construction Means Longer Life & Greater Dependability
- Built from solid components that are firmly affixed to one another, the C-Stand adapters are rugged enough to travel in your production kit without damage and strong enough to support the weight of the Slyder Dolly and your camera rig with ease.
- Built-in Safety Features Mean No Worry About Damage or Reliability
- The quick release wedge plate has a safety mechanism that won't allow the plate to come off the C-stand adapter, until the release button is pushed in. The wedge plate also has two grip strips that keep it firmly secured against the Slyder Dolly and prevent any twisting during use.
- Wide Variety of Angles Available
Adjusting the swivel of the ball head on the top of each adapter is as easy as loosening and then tightening the twist knob on the side of the ball head part of the adapter unit. Once locked down into place, you can start your tracking shots, whether they are horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
Smooth vertical tracking shots can be achieved with the Slyder Dolly when the C-stand adapter ball head is set and locked at a 90 degree angle at one end of the dolly.
When the Slyder Dolly is mounted horizontally on two C-stands and angled down using the C-stand adapter ball head, you can get dramatic "from above" tracking shots that would otherwise be impossible in the given environment.