The Digital Juice Articulating Arm and Mini Clamp lets you attach small displays, lights, microphones, and other accessories on to your prosumer or professional camcorders, while keeping them out of your line-of-sight.
This sturdy, lightweight, and versatile unit is composed of two equal-length pivoting arms on a central locking joint. Each arm terminates in another pivoting joint with a 1/4” x 20 screw mount end. All three joints can be adjusted independently of each other and then simultaneously locked down using the single central locking knob. Either end of the arm can be used to attach accessories or to mount the arm on your camera.
The included shoe mount adapter and Mini Clamp provides even more mounting flexibility. The standard shoe mount adapter fits on any standard shoe mount to hold accessories above the camera. Using the practical and lightweight Mini Clamp, you can attach accessories via the Articulating Arm to your tripod leg, a table edge, or any stable surface.
- Mounts small displays, lights, microphones, or other accessories on prosumer and professional camcorders
- Allows for maximum mounting flexibility with multi-axis adjustments
- Single point locking mechanism
- Featuring a 1/4" x 20 screw mount end, both arms can be used with most cameras, tripods, and C-stands
- Bottom section of the shoe mount adapter unscrews for use separately to mount accessories directly to your camera
- Mini Clamp provides better mounting flexibility, with the option of directly fastening the arm to a tripod