The 3D Vision Pro Hub (Emitter) from PNY Technologies connects to your system with a USB cable. The emitter has a back-lit button on the front that can be used to control the pairing with the glasses. The indicator brightens when hub is actively transmitting. There is a thumb wheel on the back of the emitter that can be used to increase or decrease depth in some Direct3D based applications.
The emitter connects to your computer and controls the glasses.
- Explicit connection between glasses and panel eliminates crosstalk
- Operate multiple hubs in the same space simultaneously
- Easily add and remove glasses to a 3D Vision Pro Hub
- 3D Vision Pro Hub has up to 100' (30.5 m) range for easy deployment throughout a large work area or theater environment
- Easy to use control panel identifies connected glasses and monitors battery life
- Thumb wheel to adjust stereoscopic depth in-supported applications
- VESA stereo sync connection
- USB connection to your computer