The Neumann KMS104D Digital Handheld Stage Microphone is essentially the digital version of the analog KMS104. The KMS104D employs professional grade A/D converters and AES output protocol to enhance the KMS104 with even lower noise floor, greater dynamic range and resistance to RFI noise. The microphone is designed for crucial sound reinforcement applications. Its element and output electronics deliver the results needed for professional vocal capturing in concerts, presentations, broadcasts and more. The KMS104D features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes off-axis noise and feedback. High sound pressure handling eliminates noise and distortion while capturing transients and peaking signal.
Note! This is a digital microphone and requires a converter kit (not included) for operation.
- Classic Neumann sound on stage
- Excellent transparency for vocals/speech
- Without off axis coloration
- Effective pop shielding without any side effects
- Set includes stand clamp
- The legendary Neumann sound in the digital realm. Pure Neumann capsule sound
- The satisfaction of recording the uncolored original, with no "bottlenecks" between the capsule and the recording system
- One of the best A/D converters available
- Anti-clipping processing ensures handling safety, and reduces stress
- Reduced time requirements and personnel costs, particularly due to faster post production processing
- Lower investment costs, since separate A/D converters and preamps are no longer needed. This also means space and weight savings (e.g. in the OB van)