The WIR TX75 Mid-Range Infrared Transmitter by Williams Sound features a two-channel infrared transmitter that combines modular and emitter technology into a single mountable enclosure. The WIR TX75 is used for transmitting clear and secure communication for speech and audio applications. In addition, it's minimal and modern design would accommodate well in boardrooms, classrooms and other mid-sized venues.
The WIR TX75 is designed to cover a maximum range of 5,000 square feet, in single channel mode when used with a WIR RX22-4 receiver. Infrared receivers such as the WIR RX22-4 detect the transmission data and convert the light signals back into audio signals. The transmitter is also compatible with the other body-pack, stethoset and headset Williams Sound receivers for versatile wear.
For additional coverage, extra slave emitters such as the WIR TX75-S can be used in the same room to enhance freedom of movement while addressing your audience. Two slaves can be added for increasing coverage for up to 15,000 feet. A single CAT-5 cable carries both power and signal to slave emitters.
The back panel will accept any line level, balanced or unbalanced audio inputs. There is a line level RCA input for each of the channels. You can also connect a microphone into the 1/8" (3.5mm) input and control the gain levels. Mounting bracket and international power supply are included.
- The WIR TX75 can be used for a variety of applications: courtrooms, conferences, houses of worship, universities and cinema theatre. As well as hearing assistance applications and language interpretations.
- Each of the channels 2.3/2.8 MHz operating frequencies minimize high-efficiency lighting interference.
- Unit senses if only one channel is in use and doubles the output power on that channel for twice the coverage.
- Green power - if no audio is present after a three minutes, unit automatically disables power to IR diodes, reducing power consumption by 80 percent.
- The transmitter cannot be concealed behind walls, glass or curtains. Remember to point the transmitter towards the listening audience.
- Separate RCA audio inputs channels (2.3/2.8 MHz) accept balanced or unbalanced line level inputs; use together for stereo operation or separately for mono.
- Two emitter slaves WIR TX75-S can be added for additional coverage up to 5,000 square feet each (15,000 sq. ft. total), when mounted up to 100 feet from the master transmitter.
- Power, baseband, and digital data are fed to the slave emitters via a single CAT-5e cable for each emitter.
- When using the WIR TX75 transmitter in single-channel mode with the RX22-4 receiver, the system coverage area will cover up to 5,000 feet.
- Headset, stethoset and body-pack receivers available for use with TX75 (sold separately).
- Mounting bracket and international power supply are included. You can also paint the front cover to match your décor.