The WIR TX75-S Mid-Range Slave Emitter by Williams Sound is used with the WIR TX75 Mid-Range Transmitter for additional coverage up to 5,000 feet when mounted up 100 feet from the master emitter. A maximum of up to two slaves can be added for increasing coverage for up to 15,000 feet. Using extra slave emitters in the same room enhances freedom of movement while addressing your audience.
The WIR TX75-S has a minimal and modern design that would accommodate well in boardrooms, classrooms and other mid-sized venues. The single CAT-5 cable carries both power and signal to the slave emitters. An omni-directional mounting bracket and a linking bar are included to mount above or below the TX75 transmitter.
- Add to the WIR TX75 Mid-Range Infrared Transmitter for additional coverage of up to 5,000 square feet.
- The WIR TX75 is designed to cover a maximum range of 5,000 square feet in single channel mode when used with a WIR RX22-4 receiver.
- Compatible with multiple receivers such as the WIR RX22-4, WIR RX18 and WIR RX15-2.
- A single CAT cable carries both power and baseband signal from the WIR TX75 to the WIR TX75-S slave emitters.
- A green LED indicator shows when power is being received from the TX75 Transmitter and a yellow LED indicates when audio is being received from the TX75. There is a switch on the back to turn off the indicator LED's if desired.
- Built durably with black plastic enclosures and infra-red transparent front lens.
- To mount above or below the TX75 Transmitter there is an included omni-directional mounting bracket or a linking bar.