Using common Panasonic 7.2V DV batteries, the Power Plate DV-7.2 GH2 for Panasonic CGR-D54 from Dolgin Engineering powers the Panasonic Lumix GH2 camera with precisely regulated voltage, making it compatible with the camera's power requirements. Features include extra long continuous operation, electronic overload/short circuit protection, and a convenient LED indicator.
- Precisely regulated voltage for compatibility with Panasonic GH2 Lumix camera
- Efficiency ~90%; Electronic overload/short circuit protection
- Intelligent "fuel gauge" remaining power LED indicator
- Accepts common DV 7.2V Panasonic batteries
- 10-20 hours run time depending on the battery used
- Mates with DMW-DCC8 DC coupler