Using common Canon 7.2V DV batteries, the Power Plate DV-7.2 GH2 for Canon BP-970 from Dolgin Engineering powers the Panasonic Lumix GH2 camera with precisely regulated voltage, making it compatible with the camera's power requirements. Features include extra long continuous operation, electronic overload/short circuit protection, and a convenient LED indicator.
- Precisely regulated voltage for compatibility with Panasonic GH2 Lumix camera
- Efficiency ~90%; Electronic overload/short circuit protection
- Intelligent "fuel gauge" remaining power LED indicator
- Accepts common DV 7.2V Canon batteries
- 10-20 hours run time depending on the battery used
- Mates with DMW-DCC8 DC coupler