The Sony SSC-G103A Analog Color Security Camera is an excellent choice for security monitoring at an affordable price. Thanks to its 1/3-type Super HAD CCD II sensor and Effio-E digital processor, the camera is capable of producing crystal clear images at resolutions of up to 540 TVL. Furthermore, it can even record footage at 0.15 lux (color) illumination.
Depending on ambient lighting, the SSC-G103A camera mechanically switches from color during the daytime to B&W at night. Adaptive Tone Reproduction Lite enhances image contrast in dark and bright areas. An iBLC function automatically compensates exposure levels in dark lighting and brightly backlit conditions to improve visibility and capture clearer images.
With the ATW function, the SSC-G103A steadily monitors light and adjusts its color settings for a consistent quality in the white areas of the image.
- Cost-effective solution for security monitoring
- 1/3-type Super HAD CCD II sensor and a Effio-E digital processor
- Provides high-quality imagery at a resolution of up to 540 TVL
- Records footage even at 0.15 lux (color) illumination
- Electrical day/night switching helps camera to capture images in low-light conditions as well in bright light
- iBLC function automatically compensates exposure levels in dark lit conditions for capturing clear images
- ATW balance adjusts the cameras white balance to adapt to the varying light conditions
- 2D noise reduction for digital noise correction to minimize blur or distortion in images
- Easy mode settings via the dip switch control
- Selectable line and internal lock
- Weighing at just 250 g, the camera mounts almost anywhere
- Lens functionality via optional CS mount lens