If you're a photographer looking for a complete color calibration solution with the highest level of color control, and flexibility in post-production -- Datacolor's SpyderSTUDIO Color Calibration Bundle could be for you. This kit provides everything you need from shoot, to edit, to print for superior accuracy and color management.
You'll have the tools to achieve reliable real-world colors using solutions like RAW camera calibration and custom ICC printer profiles. This kit offers the results of professional studios and is easy-to-use, so it can accommodate your demanding day-to-day digital workflow.
- Advanced colorimeter automates and simplifies display calibration
- Install software, attach the Spyder to the USB port and you'll be guided through the setup wizard
- Sensor measures a series of colors on your screen and creates a profile that brings your display to reference state; you can compare how the images look before and after
- Patented, full-spectrum 7-color sensor that can accurately characterize a variety of wide gamut and normal gamut displays
- Spyder4ELITE software lets you use the same sensor to calibrate your monitor, laptop computer, iPad, iPhone and projector
- This fourth-generation sensor uses double-shielded filters for longer life and better performance; accuracy is on average 26% improved over Spyder3
- The spectrocolorimeter in SpyderPRINT lets you create profiles for your printers, inks and papers
- Install the software, print your choice of targets with your printer and use the SpyderGuide device to guide you through the calibration and profile-building process
- SpyderProof feature provides a series of images to help you evaluate detail and compare it with your images
- Additional features within the software make it easy to adjust profile settings and achieve the best printed output for your images
- Handles RGB printer profiles but not CMYK
- Three-dimensional white and contrast balancing tool
- Portable solution for photographers to capture an image with the proper data needed to manage all elements of proper lighting to begin the creative process
- Accelerates RAW processing by giving references to set the white balance, exposure, black level and brightness correctly from the beginning
- Take a reference shot under the same light condition, adjust, save as a preset and apply to your entire series -- it's that easy!