The AXIS Q6035 PTZ Dome Network Camera from Axis Communications offers you high definition surveillance of larger areas with detailed close-up viewing, making it a great choice for casinos, malls, and airports.
A 1/2.8 progressive scan CMOS image sensor captures videos in excellent image quality, with a high degree of clarity and color fidelity. The image clarity remains consistent even under a maximum zoom of 240x (20x optical and 12x digital). Courtesy of a 16:9 aspect ratio, a single camera can cover a wider area. When used in HDTV 1080p mode (25/30 fps), the camera provides more than twice the number of pixels when compared with HDTV 720p. When the cameras use HDTV 720p, users get double the number of frames in a second (50/60 fps) for smoother video.
The AXIS Q6035 employs a fast and accurate PTZ mechanism, with high speed 450°-a-second pan and tilt movements. With the Active Gatekeeper functionality, the camera automatically moves to a preset position upon detecting motion while tracking the moving object. The Tour Recording function allows you to setup a recording tour of the monitoring area using a joystick. With just the push of a button, the camera automatically starts ‘touring’ the monitoring area as per set parameters, such as the pan / tilt / zoom movements and length of time spent at each point of interest. Other PTZ functions include guard and control settings for automated operation, an on screen direction indicator, and an E-flip function to keep objects moving beneath the camera displayed in the upright position.
This camera employs a day / night function via an automatically removable IR-cut filter, which will switch the camera from color to a more light sensitive B&W mode in low light scenarios. Along with a number of other picture controls, including WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), white balance and backlight compensation, this unit will ensure a high degree of visibility both day and night and in various lighting and scene environments.
Included with this camera is a High PoE midspan which will allow power to be routed over the same Ethernet cable used to communicate data. This eliminates the need to run a separate power cable to the camera, saving time and labor costs. Built-in SD / SDHC card slot accepts SD cards for transferring images from the camera.
High-performance with Reliability
- 1/2.8 progressive scan CMOS image sensor captures excellent quality images with a high degree of clarity and color fidelity
- Consistent image clarity even under a maximum zoom of 240x (20x optical and 12x digital)
- 16:9 aspect ratio ensures a broad coverage area for a single camera
- H.264 compression allows for optimal use of the available network and storage resources without compromising image quality
High Speed Pan & Tilt
- High speed 450° / sec pan and tilt movements
- Endless 360°panning and tilt of up to 180° for unrestricted surveillance
Automated Monitoring Functionalities
- With Active Gatekeeper, the camera can automatically move to a preset position upon motion detection in a pre-defined area, and track the detected object
- Tour Recording function allows you to setup a recording tour of the monitoring area using a joystick
- E-flip function keep objects moving beneath the camera displayed in the upright position
- Removable automatic IR-cut filter for recording clear videos in low-light conditions
- WDR functionality for better visibility of objects in both light and dark areas of the same frame
Smart Video, Audio, and Alarm functions
- Motion detection along with audio detection activate alarm triggers
- Notifications promptly sent via e-mail, HTTP and TCP
- High PoE midspan allows power to be routed through the same cable used to communicate data
- Saves time and labor costs by eliminating the need to run a separate power cable to the camera